So, Juno is pretty much my new favorite movie. I especially like that Bleeker uses the term "wizard" in place of something much more boring like "cool" or "neat." Hence, my new adjective of choice is, in fact, "wizard" as in "Hey, your shirt is so wizard" or "Did you hear that totally wizard new song?" How wizard is that?
Something else wizard? My new laptop. It was briefly mentioned in my last (and, coincidentally, first) post, but I don't feel that truly embodied the gloriousness that is the Apple MacBook. It's freakin' spectacular! It's not big, it's not fancy, but gee is it wizard. If you have yet to be converted to the cult that is Apple lovers, my heart goes out to you. Your day will come. Let's hope it's sooner rather than later. For me, it began with an iPod and a tech-savvy brother. Now it's a full-blown love affair. My life began the day I discovered Apple. Okay, okay, perhaps that's a little melodramatic, but it is an insanely awesome computer. Check it.
Hmm, anything else? No? Alright then. I'll conclude with this morsel of goodness from one of my most favorite authors ever...
"She was a girl who could not wait. Life was so interesting she had to find out what happened next." ~Beverley Cleary, Ramona the Pest


No comments:
Post a Comment