I'm 26, I live in Bonifay, FL. I lived 30 minutes from here most of my life, moved away for 2 years, and now I'm back to finish my Elementary Education degree. It's not terribly exciting, but it's home and there's certainly something to be said for that. I'm 100% head over heels in love with a deputy sheriff and his dog...and we're GETTING MARRIED April 10, 2010 (the deputy and me, not the dog). Aside from school and mushy gushy love taking up most of my time, I like to read, go to the beach, cook, drink good wine, shop for bargains, all that fun, typical girly stuff. I also teach preschool. Currently I have 2 year olds, but very soon I will be teaching in Florida's Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) program. This is pretty much what I want to be doing with my life so needless to say, I am PUMPED!!
No comments:
Post a Comment